Help the site so we can Get Better Hosting


Monday, January 2, 2017

Your Help Can Change A Life.


Hi, I’m Kevin McGill and this is my story. Not long ago my life was quite normal. I had dreams and ambitions about my future and strived to make them happen. But suddenly everything changed. I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy and triple cardiovascular disease. My whole world collapsed…
Since, I haven’t been able to work for a while, money has been short. If that wasn’t enough, my old truck died and I now have no means of transportation. Getting to and from doctor appointments and the drug store has been a real struggle, since there is no public transportation that I can use, and the closest drug store is almost an hour in walking distance.
Given the chance, I plan on buying a cheap used car that will help me visit my doctor, the drug store and the local grocery store. Due to my condition, I require constant medical attention, but don’t have a way to get there. Your invaluable support and generous donations can fill my life with hope again. If you share my belief that everyone deserves a chance to live with dignity, you can make my dream come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment